School Logo

Barley and Barkway (VA) Church of England First Schools Federation

‘Living Life in All Its Fullness’

Google Translate


We are proud to be an inclusive school that thrives to support the children who attend our two small village schools in Barkway and Barley.


Please see the documents below which highlights some support available in Hertfordshire for families and children with SEND. If you would like to speak to the Head Teacher or SENDCo please use the contact details below.  The SENDCo teaches full time in Year 1 but will respond to your email within 24 hours.


Sharon Brown, Head Teacher. T: 01763 848281. E:

Carol Porter, SENDCo. T: 01763 848283. E:

Living life in all its fullness. John 10

Faith - Curiosity - Wellbeing - Confidence